Despite representing one of the safest Democratic districts in the country, Rep. Cuellar of Texas' 28th district has been a consistent ally of the Republican Party and Donald Trump. Here's just a few of the ways he's gone against Democratic voters and progressive values:
- Voted with Trump 69% of the time.
- Received an A rating from the NRA.
- Voted with Republicans to ban federal funds for abortion services.
- Took money from private prisons and a Koch Brothers-backed PAC.
- Betrayed DREAMers by voting with Republicans on DACA.
That's why we're now leading a grassroots candidate recruitment effort to find a primary challenger against Cuellar, and replace him with the next Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez or Ayanna Pressley.
If you think it's time for Cuellar to go, sign your name below: